Clinical Liaison, Minneapolis
Walker Methodist Health Center offers skilled care, transitional care, rehabilitation and memory care for 260 residents...
Walker Methodist Health Center offers skilled care, transitional care, rehabilitation and memory care for 260 residents.
The community seeks to hire a Clinical Liaison to serve and advocate for referrals/patients and the discharging acute team during the pre-admissions process and continuing until the patient is admitted into the Skilled Nursing Community. The Clinical Liaison – Senior Care role is responsible for the sales function within the skilled nursing community including; relationship development with key clinical staff, tours, phone calls, database management, external networking, competitive analysis, referral development, external outreach and data analysis. Responsible to assist with the overall sales strategy for the community. Supervises all sales functions within the community.
- Maintain minimum budgeted census for the Skilled Nursing Community.
- Interact with a variety of hospital staff from different departments.
- Develop relationships in the community on behalf of the Skilled Nursing Community which includes active participation in community speaking engagements/events
- Lead the sales efforts of the community and its’ programs to maintain competitive strength and achieve and maintain full census.
- Communicate with the families of referrals to explain care options; coordinate communication between patients and their physicians, case managers, and other community admissions team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a Sales Specialization, Communications, Health Care, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three years in sales.
Senior living industry preferred; case management/discharge planning experience a plus.
Apply at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WAL1010WAME/JobBoard/409afc07-9abe-4671-8f19-014d492d39c1/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=727fbc8a-46aa-4894-a87d-29a8db815d5c