CNA (Life Enrichment Aide), Ramsey
Pathway Management, LLC (founded in 1997) is a privately held, Chicago-based company that is dedicated to changing the way society “THINKS” about aging and senior living. The company operates 24 senior living communities in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin...
Pathway Management, LLC (founded in 1997) is a privately held, Chicago-based company that is dedicated to changing the way society “THINKS” about aging and senior living. The company operates 24 senior living communities in Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.
Pathway offers a dynamic, fast-paced work environment that challenges team members to see aging as a natural, vibrant, enriching part of life. Therefore, our team members infuse our communities with the energy, caring, and creativity needed to help our residents live a life of purpose, fulfillment, and celebration.
We are looking for a Superhero. If you’re a compassionate, patient, tactful and most of all a fun person that wants to make a difference in our resident's life, keep reading.
As a Life Enrichment Aide (CNA) a typical day might include:
- Providing the most enjoyable wellness care to the resident.
- Assist residents to look and feel their best every day, through personal care.
- Answering resident’s calls and needs promptly and with an “I can do” attitude and smile.
- Working with and building relationships with co-workers, residents, family members, and visitors.
- Helping residents live a meaningful life day in and day out through their abilities and not their disabilities.
If you’re good at:
- Making people smile and feel great.
- Being patient, level-headed and cool under pressure.
- Connecting with residents, it’s not just a job; it’s enriching someone’s life.
- Making multi-tasking look like an art form.
- Using your imagination and creativity to motivate self and others.
- Helping residents meet their daily needs and empower them to function at the highest possible level.
- When your work is all said and done, you see the appreciation in your resident’s eyes and come back for more.
- Communicating clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and over the phone.
To be the ideal Life Enrichment Aide for this role:
- Must possess as a minimum a GED.
- Must be licensed Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Have strong assessment and documentation skills.
- Must be inspired by the youthful, energetic senior population that we serve.
Pathway’s operating approach is so unique and so deeply ingrained in our culture that we call it “VIVA!” VIVA! takes a whole new approach that focuses on resident wellness, abilities, and person-centered care.
We are currently seeking highly skilled, enthusiastic team members with the passion, dedication, and creativity to provide positive, memorable experiences for our residents’ every day. We offer a generous benefits package including competitive salary, 401K plan with employer matching, comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
For immediate consideration, submit an application on our website with this link: https://wfa.kronostm.com/index.jsp?LOCATION_ID=70406050454&locale=en_US&applicationName=PathwaySeniorLivingLLCNonReqExt&SEQ=postingLocationDetails&POSTING_ID=32407182457
Contact: Ashleigh Whitfield, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org