Assistant Clinical Admin/Assistant Director of Nursing, Arden Hills
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shores in Arden Hills, MN is seeking an Assistant Clinical Administrator (Assistant Director of Nursing) to join our Long Term Care team...
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Johanna Shores in Arden Hills, MN is seeking an Assistant Clinical Administrator (Assistant Director of Nursing) to join our Long Term Care team.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Assistant Clinical Administrator reports to dually to (1) the Clinical Administrator at the assigned site and (2) the Talent Development Support Specialist at Hamline. The Assistant Clinical Administrator will work with cross functional site leaders and PHS Management staff on a regular basis
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
3200 Lake Johanna Blvd
Arden Hills, MN 55112
On the shores of Lake Johanna, a beautiful, wooded lakeside setting gives Johanna Shores a distinctly natural backdrop. Not far from either Minneapolis or St. Paul, this large community of dedicated staff offers a peaceful and refreshing place to work.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking (heated underground parking available for a monthly fee)
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Onsite gift shop
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Care Center/Long Term Care, Long Term Care with Memory Care
Under the direction of the assigned Clinical Administrator, you will learn and assist in the overall administration of the site by managing special operations and leadership projects to further the accomplishment of key site goals and objectives. Some areas of focus in this role are:
- PHS spiritual programming program and resources available to site leaders, and how to incorporate those resources into your clinical administrator leadership. Learn to lead the PHS Christian Culture integration at a site according to the PHS Way. Demonstrate leadership qualities in support of the PHS spiritual programming. Reinforce the Christian heritage and culture through communications
- As a part of the development role, hire, train and manage the performance of the nurses assigned. Coach and assist staff to achieve desired outcomes and individual development. Ensure an effective performance management system is in place for all clinical staff.
- Learn and demonstrate competency in the objectives and required activities of a clinical administrator related to all community functions. Spend dedicated time in each area, rounding, and participating, leading and managing these functions:
a. Regulatory compliance
b. Care management
c. Case Management
d. Staffing /scheduling
e. Resident assessment
f. Care planning
h. Health Information Management
i. RAI/MDS and Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) management/expectations
j. Risk Management
k. Survey prep/mock survey and plans of correctionl. QA/QI - QAPI
- Assist in implementing services and policies, procedures and practices. Use quality management process to meet resident needs. Assist in developing, implementing and maintain monitoring systems and processes to ensure compliance with regulations and established best practices.
Other areas as described in the Position Description.
- Must possess a current RN degree and license in the state of MN
- Ability to communicate effectively the vision, mission and philosophy of care to promote a fully engaged team. Effective leadership skills.
- Flexibility to relocate to any of PHS’ 40+ locations in MN, IA or WI dependent on the needs of the organization.
- Results oriented and demonstrated ability to work independently with self-discipline as well as cooperatively as part of a team.
- Excellent process management skills and strong attention-to-detail including the ability to coordinate multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other common computer programs.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS’ mission and operating philosophies.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Apply at https://careers-preshomes.icims.com/jobs/12788/assistant-clinical-administrator---assistant-director-of-nursing---long-term-care-%28ltc%29/job