Thank you for considering Ebenezer's 2024 Summer Nurse (RN) student Internship!
We are offering a paid RN student nurse internship for up to 10 weeks (end of May- Aug 9, 2024) at our vibrant TCU transitional care unit at Martin Luther Care Center in Bloomington, Minnesota. Ebenezer Nurse Interns will be mentored one-on-one with a registered nurse to gain hands-on nursing experiences to improve your technical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills with sub-acute and/or long term care patients. Located along woodlands/wetlands in east Bloomington, MN near public transportation, 35 W/Cedar Ave 77 and Mall of America. Voted Best Long-Term Care and Short-Term Rehabilitation 2020-2021 by US News and World Report. We have an outstanding team of tenured staff! The only thing missing is YOU!
Application deadline is December 23, 2023. Upload your Unofficial Transcript in with your application as an attachment, a current resume, answer prescreening questions for this job.
Hiring Process & Position information:
- If your skills and experience align with those of the position, you may be asked to participate in a recruiter phone screen
- At any time, you may also check your application status online in your Ebenezer applicant profile www.ebenezercares.org/careers
- Start date expected to be no earlier than May 28, 2024
- Position will work a minimum of 32 hours in a week - 320 hours for the summer
- May require a weekend rotation. Shift options include straight Days, or if desired straight evenings
- Preferential status for employment upon graduation with RN degree.
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths, and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 12th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate! Currently we own or manage 7 Skilled Nursing facilities, over 35 Assisted Living-Memory Care communities, and 4 Child Care Centers.