Ebenezer offers a robust compensation package with generous benefits and wages ranging from $39.00 - $48.00 per hour. All Wage determinations will be based on similar experience.
The Assistant Director of Health Services is a Registered Nurse (RN) who is responsible for ensuring that the safety and health needs of the Assisted Living/Memory Care residents are met, while providing staff leadership duties for our senior living community near Brainerd, MN.
This Nursing schedule includes;
- 80 hours per two week pay period
- Day Shifts, reliable schedule
- Every third weekend rotation
- Full Generous Benefits (paid time off, medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, matching retirement monies https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
- Cash Out Wages Before Payday with our New Benefit of Early Wage Access!
Ebenezer Senior Living is proud be voted 2022 StarTribune Top Work Place, and has received this honor thirteen years in a row. We're an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service and an outstanding rate of growth. When you come to work at an Ebenezer community, we aim to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Northern Lakes Senior Living has a positive and family-like culture in a beautiful setting, located in Baxter, MN (Brainerd). Our community hosts Assisted, Independent and Memory Care services for a total of 68 units. Managed by Ebenezer we are proud of our skilled, compassionate and good natured team of employees. "It's a good life at Northern Lakes."