The Pillars of Grand Rapids is a strong and thriving senior living community and looking for a fabulous servant leader who is passionate about loving seniors, and will continue to fulfill our Mission to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier, and more meaningful lives. The Assisted Living Executive Director is responsible for leading and supervising the financial, programmatic, operational, marketing and business functions of the Assisted Living community. This position is ultimately responsible for 24/7 oversight of community operations.
This is a full time salaried leadership position offers performance bonuses as well as a generous benefits package (paid time off, matching retirement monies, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental) and is included in the Manager on Duty rotation for the community. https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 13th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Pillars of Grand Rapids, is a new senior living community conveniently located near Highways 2, 169, in Grand Rapids MN. We are adjacent to Grand Itasca Clinic & Hospital and provide residents a peace of mind with a high standard of medical care nearby. The beautiful scenery of the Mississippi River and the Sylcvan trail head are just a few of these cities perks. Managed by Ebenezer, our beautiful community provides independent senior living, assisted living and memory care. We offer an age-in place model, where our senior residents choose apartments and services based on their needs.
Come and see why Pillars of Grand Rapids is such a phenomenal place to live and work!
- Builds and maintains an impactful leadership team within the senior assisted living/memory care community
- Supervises financial performance
- Coordinates monthly billing process for residents
- Establishes and supports and environment conducive to the provision of quality services and high level customer happiness
- Supports the development of a marketing plan and other programs aimed at sustaining strong occupancy/census goals
- Supervises the maintenance of the building and grounds
- Ensures that the community is in compliance with all applicable state and federal rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare management or similar field preferred
- None to One Year of Experience Required; Three to five years previous experience preferred
- Licensed Assisted Living Director (LALD) or Licensed Health Services Executive (LHSE) by BELTSS Board; Required
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Florida, Iowa, Nebraska and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.