!TOP JOB! Senior Living Advisor, Twin Cities
Oasis Senior Advisors is searching for someone who leads with integrity and is looking for a fulfilling opportunity to serve their community...
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Oasis Senior Advisors, a franchise organization, is recognized as a national leader in the senior placement and referral field. Oasis is invested in helping seniors and their families navigate the spectrum of care, with a focus on assisted living. We are one call, with many solutions.
Oasis Senior Advisors is well-supported by its parent company, SilverAssist, who’s mission and values wholly align. SilverAssist and the Oasis Senior Advisors leadership teams are focused on listening, empowering and supporting its local franchise businesses through marketing, operational and additional measures.
We are searching for someone who leads with integrity and is looking for a fulfilling opportunity to serve their community.
Primary responsibilities will be:
• Healthcare and community business development
• Account management with assisted living facilities in the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
• Develop and manage referral sources including local: Hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, chamber of commerce, senior centers, financial advisors, elder law/estate planners, and more.
• Managing referrals/pipeline using our proprietary software/CRM
• Recommending communities or services best fitting the client’s needs leveraging our proprietary Oasis IQ software
• Coordinating and attending, as available, community tours with families
• Promoting Oasis Senior Advisors at local events
Will work hand in hand with families during a delicate time, coordinate with health care professionals for appropriate discharge and create relationships with trusted community partners that will best serve our clients. This position is for those who like an ever-changing and fulfilling challenge, being out in your community and truly making a difference through problem solving and connections.
Servitude leadership is at the heart of what Oasis does and this carries not only to our professional capacities but also our company culture. Our teammates are self-starters and motivated individuals who also function well in a team setting. We believe in a true work-life balance where one isn’t sacrificed for the other.
• Knowledge and experience in the senior living and/or healthcare industry
• Well-connected with senior care professionals and/or a passion to build relationships in this sector
• Experience with Outside Sales
• Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Nursing, Social Work, Communication, Public Health preferred
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer a base salary plus a generous bonus structure, competitive benefits and flexible time off.
Please forward a resume and a cover letter to Brad Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you may call Brad for more information about this opportunity at 612-400-4755.
ABOUT OASIS SENIOR ADVISORS
Founded in 2014 by Tim Evankovich, Oasis Senior Advisors guides families and seniors, at no cost to them, through the process of selecting a senior living community that best fits their needs. The company, based in Bonita Springs, Florida, currently operates 116 franchise locations in 34 states. Their personalized and caring approach to aid seniors and their families during a transitional time in their lives has helped many achieve satisfaction, comfort and peace of mind. Through client satisfaction and its strong partnerships with many of the top-rated senior living communities in the country, Oasis Senior Advisors is positioned for continued growth. Franchise opportunities are available throughout the country.
Visit oasissenioradvisors.com or call 888-455-5838 to learn more.
SilverAssist is a comprehensive senior assistance platform, connecting seniors and their families with trustworthy information, expert guidance, and quality services to simplify senior life. Comprised of five major portfolios, SilverAssist offers insights and complementary advisory services into home care, senior communities and financing options to empower families to provide the best care for their loved ones.
More information about SilverAssist and its services, Elderlife Financial, AidandAttendance.com, Care Changes, Oasis Senior Advisors and FamilyAssets, can be found at www.silverassist.com.