Account Executive, St. Paul
Do you enjoy providing outstanding patient care? Bring your organizational skills and knowledge of at-home care and join the AccentCare team today...
Why You’ll Love Being an Account Executive at AccentCare
Do you enjoy providing outstanding patient care? Bring your organizational skills and knowledge of at-home care and join the AccentCare team today in this Account Executive role.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love in this Account Executive role.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Account Executive opportunity today!
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain contact with referral sources, hospitals, physicians, case managers and insurance companies.
- Educate the medical community of clinical programs that improve patient outcomes and allow them to maintain their home environment and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Participate in developing new business opportunities through community outreach and participate in on-going assessment of community needs.
- Present disease-specific clinical programs to promote positive patient outcomes.
- Work closely with the clinical operations team to ensure seamless care transition coordination from an acute care setting to home and assist in developing an agency-wide marketing plan.
Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent preferred
- Ideal candidate has medical sales experience in the local market. One (1) year medical sales experience required
- Home health sales experience preferred
- Proven track record of success
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
Questions about this opportunity? Email James at email@example.com
Apply at: https://careers.accentcare.com/careers-home/jobs/18881?lang=en-us