Director of Community Outreach, St. Anthony
Step into Chandler Place and take comfort in knowing that you have come to the right place...
Shifts hiring: Full-time
Essential Job Functions Duties and Responsibilities
COMMUNITY OUTREACH FUNCTIONS
- Collaborate with Executive Directors, Marketing Directors, Admissions Coordinators and Regional Marketing Director to develop annual and quarterly networking plans to meet established goals for calls, visits and referrals
- Develop, maintain and improve community outreach efforts. Identify new and potential referral sources and strategies to educate. Target markets will include but are not limited to: senior housing providers, independent, assisted living and Alzheimer's providers, skilled nursing providers and hospitals, area support organizations, real estate professionals, clergy, social service organizations, trust officers, civic and professional organizations and internal resident population.
- Develop and maintain a dynamic database of community contacts while identifying opportunities in the marketplace for both IL/AL and SNF.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of influencer events designed to drive referrals, enhance community awareness and recognition within the surrounding metro area.
- Represent the facility at community and professional events to ensure the community is well-informed of the community's capabilities and product offerings.
BUDGET AND PLANNING FUNCTIONS
- Assist in preparing and planning the department's budget and submit to the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing and Executive Director for review, recommendations, and approval.
- Maintain current written records of department expenditures and ensure that adequate financial records and costs reports are submitted to the Executive Director upon request or as necessary.
- Manage marketing inventory and stay within the projected budget at all times. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with management team and employees that promotes high levels of achievement, trust, morale and professionalism.
- Prepares required reporting to Marketing Director and Corporate offices.
- Reviews and strategize with Marketing Director and Executive Director on weekly basis to assure maximum networking and effective follow-up with target contacts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Health Service, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in senior housing or health care
- Prefer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Outlook) and entering information into a database.
Apply at https://chandlerplacesenior.employ.onshift.com/job_positions/preview/124895