Business Office Manager (Full-time), Bloomington
Hayden Grove Senior Living is looking for compassionate and motivated individual to fill our Business Office Manager role!...
Salary Range: $47,000.00 To 52,000.00 Annually
Hayden Grove Senior Living is looking for compassionate and motivated individual to fill our Business Office Manager role! Hayden Grove Senior Living is a brand-new community. Inspired by the serene charm of our landscaped grounds, we’ve designed Hayden Grove to nurture a peaceful, uplifting, and lively environment. Our three core values — Connection, Comfort & Care — form the foundation of our vibrant compassionate community, where residents, families, and staff all thrive. Tucked into a residential neighborhood of Bloomington, Minnesota it is a hidden gem with the charm and style!
- 401K Match
- Excellent and affordable health care benefits.
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Floating Holidays
- Free meal to all employees per shift (+ Dessert!)
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
Job Objective(s): The Business Office Manager is responsible for assisting the community with business administration and human resources including:
- Payroll & Human Resources Administration
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Monthly Billing
Business Office Manager Responsibilities:
Essential Duties: Payroll & Human Resources
- Creates and maintains employee personnel information in appropriate systems in accordance with federal, state regulations, and company requirements.
- Ensures employees follow Federal, State, Local and Great Lakes Management timekeeping policies in recording/punching hours worked
- Processes payroll and follows established business processes
- Processes terminations, employee changes, workers compensation, performance evaluations, training records, and new hire paperwork
- New employee onboarding and orientation
Essential Duties: Accounting
- Review and process invoices
- Process new resident move in information, room changes, resident move outs and leave of absences into Eldermark system to be processed for billing.
- Collection of resident A/R balances.
- Prepare bank deposits and process the deposit through the remote bank system.
- Prepare and transmit ACH batch for residents who enroll in ACH payment program.
- Follows monthly accounting calendar and scheduled tasks to ensure all financial data expectations and deadlines are met.
- Be aware of employee staffing and scheduling according to operational and budgetary guidelines.
Business Office Manager Qualifications:
- College degree preferred or a minimum of two (2) years of experience in related field.
- Supervisory and management experience preferred
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstration of excellence in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel), with the ability to learn new applications.