Program Coordinator, Minneapolis
We are looking to hire a well-organized and detail-oriented individual who is looking to grow with us...
Best Life Relocation Services
“Where compassion meets efficiency”
We are looking to hire a well-organized and detail-oriented individual who is looking to grow with us. We are a compassionate team seeking an efficient and innovative person to meet the needs of our clients. We would love you to join our team.
Job Title: Program Coordinator
- Remote position AND must reside in the Twin Cities area to travel and meet with clients as needed in the community along with some in-person job training (willingness to travel 25% of the time with mileage reimbursement).
- Willing to follow all public COVID-19 guidelines while visiting facilities and/or in the community with clients
- Valid Driver’s License, acceptable driving record and a Motor Vehicle Check
- Bachelor Degree in a related social service field, along with 2 years of experience in providing direct social services (references required)
- Skilled in navigating computer systems (Word, Excel, and Internet databases)
- Knowledge of Minnesota Healthcare Programs and processes, Minnesota Cash Assistance and Federal Income programs
- Ability to communicate effectively, positively and professionally with participants, providers, family members and others, often from diverse backgrounds.
- Be flexible with time management skills; work well independently and the ability to collaborate with a team.
- Ability to perform non-traditional tasks while meeting client needs and be a self-starter that is motivated to learn.
- Demonstrate the ability to write professionally; must be able to to begin documenting all assigned tasks upon hire with minimal support.
General Position Description
- Main focus will be tracking the agency’s case load based on priority level
- Attend client meetings as needed and participate in client discharge
- Participate in implementing the agency’s marketing plan
- Completing client forms and documents, case consultation, and responsible for new intakes
Paid time off and mileage reimbursement, no other benefits offered. The necessary equipment needed to perform in this position will be provided.
Best Life Relocation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status and/or disability. We actively foster an environment that is free of racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals are treated with dignity, safety and respect. We are a performance-based company that is open to innovative ways to effectively and efficiently support the people we serve.
Please apply at: https://www.indeed.com/job/discharge-coordinator-flex-and-remote-938ac7d1e2ac6b4f
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Case management: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations