Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Apple Valley, $5,000 Bonus
Apple Valley Village Health Care Center is hiring a Full-Time Licensed Social Worker (LSW) to join our team...
Apple Valley Village Health Care Center is hiring a Full-Time Licensed Social Worker (LSW) to join our team. In addition to our generous benefits, you will be eligible for up to a $5,000 Bonus!
In this role, you will work primarily on our Transitional Care Unit (TCU) and advocate for our residents and family members to ensure they receive high-quality care and services.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) responsibilities:
- Provide valuable social services to residents and their families in medical, emotional, physical, or psychological concerns.
- Assist the team in coordinating social services for the facility, individualized plans for the residents, medical equipment, counseling or other follow-up treatment plans.
- Commitment to compassion, excellence and quality care.
- Act as liaison between families, staff, and various agencies.
- Act as an advocate ensuring basic human and resident rights.
- Conduct and coordinate Admission, provide appropriate referrals and discharge planning of residents.
- Provides resources and referrals to staff, residents, and family members.
- Provide additional tasks as required.
Licensed Social Worker (LSW) skills and requirements:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (LSW).
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work required.
- Experience working in LTC and TCU preferred.
- Must have knowledge of state and federal guidelines related to long-term care and resident rights.
- Successful candidates will be mission-minded with excellent communication skills.
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
Click Here to apply today!
Location: Apple Valley Village Health Care Center is a part of Cassia and is located in the south metro. Address: 14650 Garrett Ave, Apple Valley, MN 55124
Landmarks: Apple Valley Village Health Care Center is located in Downtown Apple Valley just 5 minutes away from many stores and restaurants! They are also located only 8 minutes from the Minnesota Zoo!
Apple Valley Village Health Care Center is surrounded by walking paths bordering landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond. Our dedicated staff provides a continuum of care to our patients and residents. Here at Apple Valley Village Health Care Center, teamwork and respect are very important to us. We're passionate about what we do and enjoy serving others. Our staff and residents love walking our beautiful and peaceful grounds. Many people take advantage of our walking paths that border landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond.
Cassia is a faith-based, nonprofit organization with over 200 years of experience caring for those in need. Our Mission is to foster fullness of life for older adults in the spirit of Christ’s love. We take pride in providing compassionate care for our residents by embracing our eight values and service standards: Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration.
At Cassia, you will be empowered to foster fullness of life for those we serve. Cassia will support your career goals and celebrate your passions. If you are seeking a career experience where you will have fun, be challenged, and recognized for your individuality, Cassia is the answer. I AM Cassia... Are You?
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer/ Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran