!TOP JOB! RN Case Manager - Registered Nurse, St. Paul $5,000.00 Hiring Bonus
The Alton, a memory care community of 65 units in St. Paul, is seeking a RN Case Manager to join their team...
The Alton, a memory care community of 65 units in St. Paul, is seeking a RN Case Manager to join their team.
As the RN Case Manager, you will be responsible for meeting the needs of the patients and their families, by providing required medical treatment and nursing assistance. Provide leadership to the agency staff under the supervision of the Clinical Nurse Supervisor.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
On-Call Rotation: Bi-weekly and is paid.
Benefits: Health, Flexible Spending Account, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Accident and 401(K) and $5,000.00 Hiring Bonus!
9 Paid Holidays
Generous PTO accruals
Apply at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1792405/Stuart-Co/RN-Case-Manager--5000-Hiring-Bonus
- Conduct patient assessments or delegate as necessary to another professional.
- Develop a plan of care, initiate, coordinate, and prioritize referrals and services for each resident.
- Establish and maintain positive patient and family relations, e.g., effective communications, manage patient and family concerns, problem solve, etc.
- Maintain positive relations and direct communications with all staff.
- Maintain positive relations and direct communications with outside agencies and facilities who provide care for our residents.
- Provide complete and integrated care of residents.
- Provide on-going evaluation of patient care needs.
- Establish and maintain proper medical documentation regarding patient care.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Participate in patient care conferences or delegate to another RN.
- Ensure compliance with facility policies and procedures and state and federal laws.
- Respond timely and appropriately to emergency situations.
- Be aware of and familiar with OSHA standards.
- Participate in community and professional associations and meetings as appropriate.
- Attend staff meetings, in-service education programs and case conferences as appropriate. Serve on organizational committees as possible.
- Use proper body mechanics and request assistance, as needed, following all proper procedures for universal precautions for body substance isolation.
- Administer therapeutic treatments and medications as prescribed by the resident ’s physician.
- Comply with HIPAA regulations by maintaining and safeguarding patient and staff confidentiality.
- Remain flexible, receptive, and adaptive to change.
- Understand and apply basic principles of good housekeeping and safety.
- Provide assessments as requested at outside locations.
- Current Minnesota RN licensure required.
- CPR certification required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2+ years of RN experience required.
- 2+ years related supervisory experience preferred.
- 2+ years assisted living and/or memory care experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work projects.
- Ability to maintain personnel, financial and other confidential information.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with residents, owners, staff, other managers, vendors and the general public.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Must possess a valid Minnesota driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and access to a vehicle.
- Able to read, write, spell, do basic math, speak, and understand English.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
StuartCo, founded in 1970, represents a diverse array of market-rate and affordable apartment and townhome options in popular urban and suburban locations. We also offer student housing and senior housing campus which includes memory care, independent and assisted living options.
StuartCo is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
StuartCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.