Community Living Specialist / Case Manager, Arden Hills
Trellis a nonprofit in Arden Hills, MN is looking to hire a full-time Community Living Specialist / Case Manager...
Trellis a nonprofit in Arden Hills, MN is looking to hire a full-time Community Living Specialist / Case Manager. Do you enjoy working with the older adults? Are you looking for a position where you have a direct, positive impact on others? Would you like to join an organization that values every employee and their contributions? If so, please read on!
Why work for us? We have -
- This position earns a competitive salary of $46,922 - $58,653/year, depending on qualifications
- Amazing time off benefits - 26 days of paid time off (PTO) a year, plus 10 holidays
- Retirement benefits - with a 5% salary match starting day one of employment
- An inclusive, welcoming, and positive environment where collaboration, learning and having fun at work is the norm
- A comprehensive and competitive benefits package with medical, dental, life and disability plans
- A highly engaged and professional staff with leaders who listen, care and are supportive
- A reputation for being innovators and thought leaders with a commitment and a track record of improving the lives of all older adults
Additionally, we offer mileage reimbursement, and we pay for their license renewals and continuing education units (CEUs). If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A COMMUNITY LIVING SPECIALIST / CASE MANAGER
In this position, you provide support to older adults seeking to live a independently with the services they need. You will be working with clients, their families, and care teams to help develop care plans. For every client, you will conduct assessments, research home- and community-based service options, and provide education to clients.
In your work you will promote Senior LinkAge Line services to long-term care facilities, hospitals, and prospective clients, to meet client enrollment goals. You will need to comply with specific protocols and documentation requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS 2+ years of experience with case management or care coordination in a long-term care setting
- Compliance with all state licensure requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Heart for working with the elderly
A bachelor's degree in social work or nursing would be strongly preferred. Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Are you highly organized and detail-oriented? Do you have strong problem-solving skills? Can you successfully work independently and alongside a team? Are you great at time management? If yes, you may be perfect for this position!
WORK SCHEDULE FOR A SENIOR LIVING COMMUNITY SPECIALIST / CASE MANAGER
This position typically works Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM and requires traveling to clients and care facilities approximately 10-20 % of the time within the 7-county metro area.
Trellis a nonprofit organization, advocates for older adults. We provide community organizations with funding, and older adults with information and connections to access the best resources to help them age well. By partnering with community and healthcare organizations, we strive to build age- and dementia-friendly networks that make daily life easier for older adults. We are committed to reducing care disparities in communities and ensuring every person has access to the services they need. We are innovators in the aging field.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR ORGANIZATION?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Apply at https://trellis.isolvedhire.com/jobs/771286.html