Payroll Coordinator, Minneapolis
We are seeking a Payroll Coordinator for Catholic Eldercare!...
We are seeking a Payroll Coordinator for Catholic Eldercare!
Schedule: This position works general business hours with flexible scheduling, and is benefit eligible at 48 hours per pay period! There is capability for remote work as well.
What Catholic Eldercare offers you:
- Competitive wages, credit for experience
- Generous benefits including paid holidays and PTO
- Located in NE Minneapolis, on bus line
- Scholarship for career advancement and to gain new skills
- Consistency – we have long term employees
- Community – we live and work out values and offer a friendly, collaborative work environment
About our community:
Catholic Eldercare is a community of residential facilities in Northeast Minneapolis offering services in assisted living, independent living, skilled nursing, memory care, transitional care, and adult day services.
The Payroll Coordinator is an essential member of the Human Resources department at Catholic Eldercare! This position is responsible for payroll operations including, but not limited to: processing bi-weekly payroll, generating reports, assuring accurate payroll transactions and deductions are completed, and completing annual tax reporting/W2 preparation/ACA reporting. This position ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour laws. This position requires someone to be detail-oriented and a self-starter, can problem solve when issues arise, and able to answer questions that employees have related to payroll!
- Previous experience in payroll processing preferred
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
- Must have attention to detail, great organizational skills, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in computer systems including proficiency in Word and Excel, and experience using Kronos/UKG preferred
COVID-19 Vaccination Update
All Catholic Eldercare employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as of January 27, 2022. Any new hires who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to become fully vaccinated before starting. Accommodation and exemption requests will be reviewed on an individual basis.
Apply at https://careers-catholiceldercare.icims.com/jobs/1678/payroll-coordinator/job