Assistant Director of Nursing, Minnetonka
If you are looking for a calling instead of a career, you will fit in great at Rakhma Homes!...
If you are looking for a calling instead of a career, you will fit in great at Rakhma Homes!
We are dedicated to providing compassionate, loving care in a familiar home setting. We are recruiting a Full-Time Assistant Director of Nursing who will oversee two of our homes in the metro area.
- Works collaboratively with Physician/NP services (Integrated Care by Medica) and Hospice Nurses, as needed.
- Conducts new and current resident assessments; completes intake paperwork, and communicates with families.
- Must be able to remain patient and redirect residents in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Must be able to assess the physical, emotional, spiritual, and psycho-social status of residents and plan, document and implement nursing care based on this data.
- Is responsible for ULP/staff training, the staff TB screening program, and providing staff HHA training.
- Will investigate staff and resident accidents, determine a cause, and implement corrective action.
- Ensures that Rakhma is in compliance with the MN Dept. of Health Assisted Living licensing rules and regulations.
The Assistant Director of Nursing reports to the Director of Nursing while working closely with the NP’s, Hospice, Home Managers and Home Leads. The RN serves on the Rakhma senior management team.
- Registered Nurse licensed in Minnesota
- Experience working with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias preferred but not required.
- Computer proficiency to include MS Office, electronic health records (Eldermark), other digital platforms.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills (verbal, written, telephone).
- Proficient in time-management, organization, and flexibility.
- Ability to anticipate and respond effectively to emerging needs.
- Self-motivated, patient, with positive attitude.
- Proven ability to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Collaborates well with other medical professionals and staff.
- Frequent use of office equipment (telephone, computer, printer, fax, copy machine).
- Sitting for long periods of time and/or work on feet for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Standing, sitting, walking, bending, stooping and twisting.
- Frequent full range of motion, manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Driving between residences throughout Metro area.
- Onsite and remote, as appropriate.
- Time spent in the community representing Rakhma as an outwardly facing advocate, as well as commuting between sites.
- FT Non-Exempt 40 hrs/week; on call e/o week
- Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year, DOQ
$75,000 - $80,000 per year
Apply at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1416707/Rakhma-Inc/Assistant-Director-of-Nursing