Memory Care Manager, Lakeville
The Memory Care Manager role owns the financial, physical and programmatic operations our Memory Care to meet the resident’s needs and expectations at our senior living community in Lakeville, MN...
The Memory Care Manager role owns the financial, physical and programmatic operations our Memory Care to meet the resident’s needs and expectations at our senior living community in Lakeville, MN.
- Full time- 80 hours per pay period
- Day shift hours, occasional early evenings
- Assist with on call staffing rotation as well as manager on duty every 8 weeks.
- Generous Benefits (paid time off, medical, dental, matching retirement, tuition reimbursement, wellness dollars, pet insurance and much more); https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 12th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Opening the Spring of 2023! The Pillars of Lakeville brings the best of senior living to the Twin Cities’ fastest-growing community. This beautiful new building will offer 100 senior apartments including independent and assisted living units as well as a carefully crafted memory care neighborhood on the first floor with a patio courtyard.
- Provides leadership and supervision to staff, volunteers, and/or students.
- Establishes and supports an environment conducive to the provision of quality services and high-level customer happiness.
- Implement and maintain the Dimensions Program.
- Develop program and activities reflective of Dimensions Community/Unit resident interests.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director (ED) and DHS/DON, develops budget, routinely coordinates financial activities, and maintains accurate financial records.
- Supports a marketing plan sought at full occupancy.
- Associates's Degree Required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1 Year experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- High level interpersonal skills and ability to interact efficiently with older adults
- Active Driver's License
- 1-3 years experience with memory care individuals
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
As part of our ongoing efforts to protect the wellbeing of our teams and to provide a safe and healthy environment for the patients and communities we serve, all Ebenezer employees will be required to receive the COVID-19 vaccination series. Current employees must have completed both vaccination schedules on or before January 4, 2022.
Any new hires who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to receive their first dose prior to their start date and their second dose (if receiving Moderna or Pfizer vaccines) within 4 weeks of their start date. Accommodations requests will be reviewed on an individual basis.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/102173/memory-care-manager/job