Registered Nurse - RN (Full time & Part time), Twin Cities
New Perspective is now offering a Sign-on bonuses for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our clinical team in the Twin Cities. Come join a clinical team where our leaders support you!...
New Perspective is now offering a Sign-on bonuses for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our clinical team in the Twin Cities. Come join a clinical team where our leaders support you!
Embark on a special journey as a Registered Nurse at New Perspective. On this unique path, you’ll find supportive surroundings, deep appreciation for your work, flexible schedule options, opportunities for customized career growth, and an environment for meaningful connections. On top off all that, you’ll be given a sign-on bonus. This important role assists the Health and Wellness team with coordination of care for residents in assisted living and memory care. To learn about this rewarding RN position, click here: https://vimeo.com/370287311
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Current RN license in good standing in the state in which the community is located.
- Performs RN responsibilities in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Timely completion of resident and prospective resident assessments including both in and outside of the community.
- Performs case management in coordination with applicable third-party providers and resident responsible parties.
- Assists with training, on boarding and coaching of unlicensed team members in the proper performance of nurse delegated tasks.
- Communicates and interacts with residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective manner.
- Supports quality care and quality assurance and care initiatives.
- Competent in multi-tasking and time management to prioritize care and build clinical routines.
- Champions hospitality when providing customer service to community residents and their families.
Why New Perspective?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Licenses & Certifications
- Required: Registered Nurse