Case Manager - two remote positions open!
We are looking to hire well-organized and detail-oriented individuals who are looking to grow with us...
Best Life Relocation Services
“Where compassion meets efficiency”
We are looking to hire well-organized and detail-oriented individuals who are looking to grow with us. We are a compassionate team of contractors and employees who are seeking efficient and innovative people to meet the needs of our clients.
Job Title: Case Manager
- Remote position AND must reside in the Twin Cities area to travel and meet with clients as needed in the community along with some in-person job training (willingness to travel 25% of the time with mileage reimbursement).
- Willing to follow all public COVID-19 guidelines while visiting facilities and/or in the community with clients.
- Bachelor Degree in a related social service field, along with 2 years of experience in providing direct social services (references required).
- Provide proof of valid Driver’s License and insurance, acceptable driving record and a Motor Vehicle Check.
- Skilled in navigating computer systems (i.e. Google Suite, Word, and Excel).
- Be flexible with time management skills; work well independently and the ability to collaborate with a team.
- Manage your own caseload of clients.
- Navigate Minnesota Healthcare programs and processes, Minnesota Cash Assistance and Federal Income
- Programs. Complete and submit applications such as: SMART, CADI-Waiver, Metro Mobility, and other DHS forms.
- Communicate effectively, positively and professionally with service participants, providers, family members and others, often from diverse backgrounds.
- Conduct housing searches and perform non-traditional tasks while meeting client needs and be a self-starter that is motivated to learn.
- Complete case notes daily, therefore, have the ability to write professionally; must be able to begin documenting all assigned tasks upon hire with minimal support.
- Check out our website to learn more about the services we offer and what it looks like to be a case manager with BLRS.
Benefits - paid time off and mileage reimbursement, no other benefits offered. The necessary equipment needed to perform in this position will be provided.
Best Life Relocation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all people regardless of gender, race, culture, religion, ethnicity, protected veteran status and/or disability. We actively foster an environment that is free of racism, discrimination, bias, and harassment where all individuals are treated with dignity, safety and respect. We are a performance-based company that is open to innovative ways to effectively and efficiently support the people we serve.
To apply email resumes to: Primary@bestliferelocationservices.com