TCU Social Worker, St. Paul
Lyngblomsten Care Center, a 225 bed, non-profit nursing facility located near Como Park in St. Paul, has an opening for a salaried, 40 hour a week, Licensed Social Worker to work in our 30 bed Transitional Care Unit...
Lyngblomsten Care Center, a 225 bed, non-profit nursing facility located near Como Park in St. Paul, has an opening for a salaried, 40 hour a week, Licensed Social Worker to work in our 30 bed Transitional Care Unit.
The ideal candidate must be a licensed social worker with experience working in a TCU/LTC and have a passion for working with the elderly and their family.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work
- Social Work licensed in Minnesota
- Courteous, kind, trustworthy and engaging demeanor that is easily detected through telephone
- Strong computer, written, verbal and non-verbal skills with an ability to quickly adapt style to the individual consumer
- Strong ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking and prioritization of duties
- Comfortable assisting older adults, those with disabilities, and working in an environment of diverse cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds
- Proven ability to think critically, analytically, independently and within a team with an innovative mindset & an inquiring spirit in order to achieve goals.
We offer a positive work environment, and a large social work team to learn and grow with! If you are interested in being part of this innovative facility that puts residents first and focuses on maintaining a home-like environment, apply in now!
Lyngblomsten is an award-winning Christian nonprofit organization serving older adults through healthcare, housing, and community-based services since 1906. Join our team, touch lives, and make a difference!
Lyngblomsten does not discriminate in employment on any basis protected by law. Please tell us if you require any special arrangements during the interview process. Upon conditional job offer of employment, all applicants will be subject to a State of MN background study.
We offer competitive pay and outstanding benefits, paid training, and scholarship opportunities.
Our benefit package shows how invested we are in our employees. At 60 hours a pay period you are eligible for:
- Affordable Medical and Dental
- HSA account, plus Employer contribution of:
- $2100 annually for Single
- $4200 annually for Family
- Free Employee Life Ins. and LTD insurance
- 200% match on of your 2% contribution to a 403B
- Flex/PTO starting at 4.62 hours earned per 80 hours. (Up to 3 weeks the first year)
- Short Term Disability Earn 56 hours per year.
- 7 Holidays
Lyngblomsten is an equal employment opportunity organization and affirmative action employer. Minority, Disability, Veteran, LGBTQ+.
Apply at https://www.lyngblomsten.org/employment/current-openings/