Clinical Nurse Supervisor (RN), Otsego
Guardian Angels Senior Services is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Supervisor (RN) for the Riverview Landing (Otsego, MN) location...
Guardian Angels Senior Services is currently seeking a Clinical Nurse Supervisor (RN) for the Riverview Landing (Otsego, MN) location. The Clinical Nurse Supervisor is responsible for supervising clinical staff including RN, LPN, and Resident Assistants (NAR). This role ensures that staff are trained according to Guardian Angels policies and procedures and ensures that the facility remains in compliance with current regulations and standards.
Location: Featuring 126 inviting assisted living apartments plus 16 thoughtfully designed memory care units, Riverview Landing offers innovative age-in-place living with an array of high-quality services designed to help seniors live more fully. Our residents enjoy social activities, spiritual programs, and much more.
Mission: Guardian Angels provides exceptional healthcare, housing and supportive services to seniors and their families in the spirit of Christ's love.
- Responsible for supervising clinical staff including RNs, LPNs and NARs.
- Ensuring that staff are trained according to organizational policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the facility remains in compliance with current regulations and standards.
- Oversees nursing budget.
- Ability to collaborate with other healthcare professionals, institutions, and agencies.
- Monitor operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures, state licensure, and regulations.
- Currently licensed as a Resisted Nurse in the state of Minnesota.
- Three to five years RN experience required, prior experience in Geriatric Nursing preferred.
- Knowledge of Home Care requirements and regulations.
- Minimum of one year in a supervisory role required.
- Excellent communication and organization skills required.
Apply Online: www.GuaridanAngelsMN.org/careers