Director of Health Services, Senior Living, Minneapolis, $15,000 Sign On Bonus!
Walker Methodist Place seeks an experienced Director of Health Services. The RN Director will lead and manage the Independent and Assisted Living, areas by...
Walker Methodist Place seeks an experienced Director of Health Services. The RN Director will lead and manage the Independent and Assisted Living, areas by:
- Collaboratively and cooperatively working with residents, families, administration and site directors to promote a system of individualized care
- Building a strong high-performing team focused on providing a consistent high quality of care for the residents' physical, social, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Providing education, regulatory oversight and supervision of Nurses and Resident Assistants
- Ensuring compliance of electronic health records
- Current MN unrestricted RN license and BLS-certified
- Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited nursing school
- Skilled in leadership with 3-5 years management/supervisory experience in home care, assisted living or long-term care environment managing direct care staff
- Sensitivity to current and future resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships with them and their families
- Working knowledge of electronic health records
- Ongoing involvement in continuing professional development, education and training
- Ability to lead the team in Walker Methodist's Customer Service Principles
- Ability to embrace Walker Methodist's Mission: Life. And all the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults through a culture of care, respect and service.
- Ability to support Walker Methodist's Vision: As the leading senior services provider, Walker Methodist offers the best place to live and work.
- Ability to model Walker Methodist's Values: Respect. Imagination. Collaboration.
Competitive Salary and Health Benefits!
Apply at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WAL1010WAME/JobBoard/409afc07-9abe-4671-8f19-014d492d39c1/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=03b97d7b-7e81-4795-add4-b8405783be3e