Assisted Living RN, Minneapolis SIGN ON BONUS up to $5,000!
Come join the Catholic Eldercare family as a Registered Nurse in one of our Assisted Living facilities!..
Come join the Catholic Eldercare family as a Registered Nurse in one of our Assisted Living facilities! We are looking for someone to join the great group of nurses, caregivers and ancillary staff at RiverVillage East, which is a 70 unit Assisted Living with Dementia Care licensed facility.
SIGN ON BONUS up to $5,000!
Make a difference in our seniors lives in a tight-knit environment with a smaller company that truly cares about our employees.
Schedule: This is a full time position that typically works an 11:00am-7:30pm shift schedule but has flexibility of hours. You would also be a part of our nurse on-call rotation, which is monthly.
What Catholic Eldercare offers you:
- Competitive wages, credit for experience
- Generous benefits including paid holidays and PTO
- Located in NE Minneapolis, on bus line
- Scholarship for career advancement and to gain new skills
- Consistency – we have long term employees
- Community – we live and work out values and offer a friendly, collaborative work environment
About our community:
Catholic Eldercare is a community of residential facilities in Northeast Minneapolis offering services in assisted living, independent living, skilled nursing, memory care, transitional care, and adult day services.
The Registered Nurse assists the Director of Health Services and RN Nurse Manager in completing assessments as required for our licensure, implementing service plans, assuring resident needs are met and reassessed as-needed, communicating with staff/providers/residents/families regularly, and for proper documentation related to the above. General supervision and training of staff is a shared responsibility with the Director of Health Services and other Nurses as well.
For a copy of the full job description contact the HR department at HR@catholiceldercare.org
- Current RN license to practice in the State of Minnesota required
- Working knowledge of Comprehensive Home Care & Assisted Living regulations preferred
- Clinically competent to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents
- Reading, writing and speaking English is a requirement of the position.
Apply at Assisted Living RN - SIGN ON BONUS in Minneapolis, Minnesota| Careers at River Village (icims.com)