Campus Director of Nutrition, Bloomington
The Director of Nutrition and Culinary is responsible for the coordination of the Culinary & Nutrition Services Department...
The Director of Nutrition and Culinary is responsible for the coordination of the Culinary & Nutrition Services Department. Responsibilities include overseeing all dining services and ensuring that meals are prepared and presented in accordance with regulations. Responsible for all staff within the department.
80 hours per paid period
Generous Benefits Package; https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 12th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Martin Luther Care Center, part of the Martin Luther Senior Living campus is located in East Bloomington, near woodlands/wetlands and along the Minnesota River Bluffs. We have an amazing team of tenured staff! The only thing missing is YOU!
- Plans and develops various menus in compliance with current regulations/requirements
- Budget planning, record keeping and billing.
- Establishes departmental regulations and procedures in conformance with government regulations and company standards for organization of supervision of nutrition services.
- Audits serving areas, kitchen, kitchenettes, dining rooms and dish rooms for sanitation & regulatory compliance.
- Hires & Supervises Culinary & Nutrition Services Staff
- Preceptor for Students
- Dietetic Technician Certification or Certified Dietary Manager and Food Managers Certificate and or ServSafe Required
- Must Have Registered Dietetics Technician or Dietary Manager Certification ; Required
- Vocational/Technical Training or Associate Degree Required
- One to Three Years Required
- Supervisor & institutional cooking experience, Purchasing experience Preferred
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
As part of our ongoing efforts to protect the wellbeing of our teams and to provide a safe and healthy environment for the patients and communities we serve, all Ebenezer employees will be required to receive both an annual flu vaccination and the COVID-19 vaccination series. Current employees must have completed both vaccination schedules on or before January 4, 2022.
Any new hires who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are required to receive their first dose prior to their start date and their second dose (if receiving Moderna or Pfizer vaccines) within 4 weeks of their start date. Annual flu vaccinations are also required before the employment start date for employees who begin employment during the flu season. Accommodations requests will be reviewed on an individual basis.
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/85369/campus-director-of-nutrition/job