Bus Driver, Minneapolis
To drive the Becketwood Bus for scheduled shopping trips and excursions for Becketwood Members...
POSITION TITLE: Bus Driver
REPORTS TO: Member Services Coordinator
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
To drive the Becketwood Bus for scheduled shopping trips and excursions for Becketwood Members.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Transporting Becketwood Member(s) to and from scheduled events.
- Secure wheelchairs in bus with 4-point tie down, stand-by assist for transfers (does not provide any hands on assist with Members)
- Assisting with packages on and off the bus.
- Maintaining the appearance of the bus, both inside and out and taking the bus to the dealer for required maintenance as scheduled/needed.
- Reporting any problems with the vehicle(s). Maintaining safe operation.
- On call – as needed. Scheduled work hours vary from daytime to evening, weekdays and weekends and overnights. Monthly schedule will be given to drivers; however, short notice may be necessary in emergencies.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- A Valid Minnesota Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a passenger endorsement.
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Demonstrate good written and oral skills.
- This position requires the necessary qualities to win the confidence of many people. This person will be representing Becketwood on site and off, and management encourages this person to be at their best regardless of the situation.
- Submit to random alcohol and controlled substance tests when required.
- Supervised by the Member Services Coordinator.
- Works with Executive Manager.
- Works with Becketwood Members.
Send cover letter and resume to Deborah Richman, Executive Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org