New Perspective is seeking a full time Accountant for our corporate headquarters in Minnetonka, MN...
New Perspective is seeking a full time Accountant for our corporate headquarters in Minnetonka, MN.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Accountant to oversee the financial activities for specified number of operating companies. This position is based in our Resource Center located in Minnetonka, MN. Primary responsibilities include: accounts receivable, ACH responsibilities, accounts payable, general ledger entry and reconciliation, month-end close activities, preparing financial reports, financial planning/analysis and budgeting.
- Process general ledger entries and perform reconciliations
- Reconcile bank activity and reflect ACH payments
- Reconcile and tie out accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Review Private Pay accounts receivables and work to collect unpaid balances
- Prepare and balance payroll journals and enter into general ledger
- Review monthly expenses and accruals
- Keep and maintain spreadsheet of all prepaid invoices to be expensed at future dates
- Update monthly forecasts on a weekly basis
- Update weekly occupancy report for sales department
- Assist community with collection efforts
- Train community Business Office Managers on financial systems and monitor compliance
- Assist with year-end audits
- Perform financial planning/analysis and budgeting duties
- Assist with accounts payable and the procurement process/system
- Train, develop and mentor community Business Office Managers
- Produce and mail resident statements for specified communities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent, preferred
- 2+ years of experience in accounting
- Experience supporting senior care community or property accounting a plus
- Strong general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable knowledge
- Detail oriented and organized with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees
- Familiarity and experience with accounting software and programs. Eldermark software experience a plus
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
Team Member Benefits & Perks*
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance - up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
*Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply at https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NEW1035NPSL/JobBoard/010c6bb6-999b-45ff-8e74-8a217ff36f22/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=2a6cf7d0-d434-41ff-b3eb-20dfce9d68df