Community Relations / Sales & Marketing, Twin Cities metro
This role is responsible for developing a territory to increase revenue and build brand awareness...
Community Relations / Sales & Marketing
Job purpose: This role is responsible for developing a territory to increase revenue and build brand awareness. They will do this by establishing partnerships that will develop into sales leads. They will have a presence in the community and promote the brand.
- Call/Visit healthcare facilities, physicians, clinics and eldercare facilities in order to generate sales for Assisted Living referrals.
- Educate professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding the services offered.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the community, health care facilities, and referral sources appropriate for services.
- Develop partnerships with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other health care professionals whose patients may be appropriate for assisted living services thereby increasing the number of clients served.
- Strive to exceed daily, weekly, monthly and year-over-year sales goals.
- Develop Marketing Plan for new or existing markets.
- Attend area networking and chamber events to meet with like-minded professionals.
- Pursue, increase and participate in marketing opportunities in the community.
- Establish working rapport with health care professionals in the territory.
- Document progress daily in database.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive and sales driven with a track record of leading sales growth.
- Excellence in closing/asking for business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Award-winning presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of senior care resources is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational skills and a service attitude towards the community.
- Excellent written and oral communication and computer skills.
- Requires signed confidentiality agreement.
- Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
*This job is home based*
*Compensation is comprised of bi-monthly base salary and commissions on successful referrals*
If interested, please email a resume to ZKirchoff@CarePatrol.com and cc JAretz@CarePatrol.com.