Assisted Living Director, Baxter
The Executive Director is responsible for managing and supervising the financial, programmatic, operational, marketing and business functions of the Assisted Living/Memory Care Community...
The Executive Director is responsible for managing and supervising the financial, programmatic, operational, marketing and business functions of the Assisted Living/Memory Care Community. This position is ultimately responsible for 24/7 oversight of senior living community operations and includes weekends as needed.
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 10th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Northern Lakes Senior Living has a positive and family-like culture in a beautiful setting, located in Baxter, MN. Our community hosts Assisted, Independent and Memory Care services for a total of 68 units. Managed by Ebenezer we are proud of our skilled, compassionate and good natured team of employees. "It's a good life at Northern Lakes."
- Creates and maintains a high performing leadership team within the community
- Monitors financial performance
- Oversees monthly billing process for residents
- Establishes and supports and environment conducive to the provision of quality services and high level customer satisfaction
- Supports the development of a marketing plan and other programs aimed at sustaining strong occupancy/census goals
- Monitors the maintenance of the building and grounds
- Ensures that the community is in compliance with all applicable state and federal rules and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare management or similar field; Required
- Three to five years previous experience; Required
- Licensed Assisted Living Director (LALD) or Licensed Health Services Executive (LHSE) by BELTSS Board; Required
- Previous experience in group home setting and/or experience with mental health/behavioral diagnosed patients highly preferred.
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/79838/assisted-living-director/job