Clinical Coordinator - Nurse Admin, Robbinsdale
Be part of the Saint Therese difference! We currently have a career opportunity for an experienced full-time Clinical Coordinator...
Be part of the Saint Therese difference! We currently have a career opportunity for an experienced full-time Clinical Coordinator.
We offer an excellent salary, a dynamic work environment and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration complete the online application.
The Saint Therese Difference
For over 50 years, the Saint Therese philosophy of care has been guided by the spirit of hospitality and our commitment to deliver the very best in person-centered care. This philosophy extends to our employees, our most important asset. With excellent benefits, ongoing education and career opportunities, Saint Therese is an exceptional place to work and grow.
- Opportunities for advancement -Grow a life-long career with St. Therese!
- Comprehensive benefits for staff scheduled 60+ hours/pay period
- Generous paid time off plan
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Scholarships & Tuition Reimbursement
- Renewable $4000 nursing education scholarships available
- Up to $1000 annual reimbursement toward education and training related to the Long-Term Care field
Saint Therese offers a continuum of care and services available in a person's own home or in one of our five Twin Cities communities: New Hope, Brooklyn Park, Shoreview, Robbinsdale and Woodbury.
One of few post-acute care options located within a hospital setting. Transitional Care by Saint Therese occupies 32 private, skilled nursing rooms on the fourth floor of North Memorial Health Hospital. Cross-functional teams provide the very best in care to patients transitioning from hospital to home.
This position is a leadership position that reports directly to the Clinical Director of Nursing. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for working with the unit team to implement and manage the clinical staff and program to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care and services consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
The Clinical Coordinator has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assures high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
Education: Current Minnesota Registered Nurse Licensure in good standings. Certification s a Geriatric Nurse desired. Current CPR Certification
Experience: At least five years’ experience as a registered nurse preferred. Management experience preferred. Experience working in a clinical position requiring the ability to multitask. Experience in a leadership/supervisory role. Long-Term care experience. Understanding of MDS and Medicare Reimbursement helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, work irregular hours including occasional weekends or evenings.
- Assist in completing, coordinating, implementing and monitoring Resident Assessments (MDS) according to regulations and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Ensure quality of care by maintaining proper tracking and documentation on patient incidents of falls, illness, infection, and other resident's conditions.
- Individual in this position will be expected to be on-call for after hour's assistance to staff on duty.
- Staff development
- Orientation of unit staff
- Assist with staffing as needed which could include working on the floor as a staff person.
- Serves as chairperson of the Quality Improvement committee which provides information and recommendations for improved resident outcomes.
- Is leader of Documentation Committee, following up decisions/implementation with Clinical Director, nursing staff and others.
- Initiates and facilitates the formation of other committees to address quality issues.
- Assures HIPAA compliance.
- Oversight of the facility Infection Control Committee
- Conducts all care conferences/reviews with participation of all disciplines involved in individual resident's care.
- Maintains Care Plans and Kardex
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled.
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered Nurse
- CPR Certification
Apply at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/STT1000STTH/JobBoard/63b0086e-86c8-4f6f-a742-e8a9f92f0dcc/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=20e892b5-faaa-4666-957c-1ed8ff80b2a8