Center Directors - Adult Day, North Minneapolis or Hopkins
Open Circle of Heritage Park and Open Circle in Hopkins are hiring enthusiastic, passionate Center Directors to lead the team and operations to ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our diverse population of elders...
If you are seeking a unique opportunity to work with elders and make a difference in the North Minneapolis or the Hopkins area, this is for you. Open Circle of Heritage Park and Open Circle in Hopkins are hiring enthusiastic, passionate Center Directors to lead the team and operations to ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our diverse population of elders.
The Adult Day Center Director is expected to lead by example by being a compassionate, thoughtful leader that is proactive, productive and fun and willing to learn Open Circle’s philosophy of care for older adults; maintaining a positive attitude and environment for staff, members and families, interns and volunteers.
You’d be hard pressed to find a place with more laughter and smiles. Here at Open Circle there is art, music, exercise and dance. The Open Circle staff meets people where they are at and makes the day the best it can be.
Full-Time with great benefits, Monday through Friday.
Adult Day Center Director responsibilities:
- Oversee all programing services provide.
- Collaboration with clinical team on care management.
- Staff management, including hiring, training and performance reviews.
- Fiscal responsibility and administrative decision making.
- Collaborate with home office for marketing efforts.
Adult Day Center Director qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a healthcare-related field of aging and with dementia care.
- Minimum of 2 year degree required for MN DHS licensing regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Strong collaborative, interpersonal, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to build and lead a high-performance, effective and cross-functional team that consistently achieves or exceeds define goals and objectives.
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- Free on-site Parking
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Apply today at cassialife.org/jobs.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Open Circle, by Cassia, is a leader in adult day services and promotes healthy living and independence for its program participants. In adult day you have a chance to build meaningful and vital relationships with the clients who attend. Open Circle programming is shaped around their interests and social history.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Unity in diversity is an organizational focus on done through our IDEAL program (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, Awareness & Love).
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran