Resident Service Coordinator, Bloomington
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative, HR, staffing, and billing support for our Assisted Living/Memory Care community...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 11th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Nine Mile Creek Senior Living Community offers a total of 93 units; Independent, Assisted and Memory Care. Our community is located in Bloomington, Minnesota next to the natural and rejuvenating setting of Moir Park with all the culture and entertainment of the Twin Cities just minutes away. As well, we are close to public transportation. Managed by Ebenezer, Nine Mile Staff is long tenured and believes in Ebenezer’s mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative, HR, staffing, and billing support for our Assisted Living/Memory Care community.
This administrative/clerical support position includes;
80 hours in 2 weeks
Day Shift, typical shift time(s) is
Benefit eligible ( PTO, Medical, Dental, Retirement, Tuition reimbursement) https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
- Maintains, updates and communicates employee staffing schedules
- Coordinates Human Resources functions: payroll, annual performance review tracking, assists with interviews, hiring process and paperwork as required.
- Coordinates training and assigns/maintains Educare records while communicating with supervisors
- Assists with billing and account receivable and payables
- Coordinates communication with Provider/Doctor scheduling
- One to three years related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED, or Vocational training (HUC, Medical records) or Degree in healthcare management or related field
- Experience in long term care or Assisted Living environment highly preferred
- Familiar with office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer).
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/76351/resident-service-coordinator/job