Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time, Shakopee $5,000 Bonus
Join our compassionate family at Emerald Crest! You will love being a part of our talented and passionate team who are dedicated to making our residents feel right at home...
Join our compassionate family at Emerald Crest! You will love being a part of our talented and passionate team who are dedicated to making our residents feel right at home. In addition to our generous benefits, we are offering a $5,000 Bonus!
Memory Care at Emerald Crest of Shakopee is thoughtfully designed to promote independence and familiarity for our residents. This communal home setting provides a natural, home-like setting to encourage engagement and reduces isolation among residents. Each home consists of 12-15 suites arranged around a warm, friendly, central living and kitchen area. We develop individualized daily programs that flow with our residents' natural rhythms. Our model is tailored to each resident’s changing needs and care is guided by experienced nurses and occupational therapists. Our staff love making a difference in our residents’ lives!
Emerald Crest of Shakopee is currently seeking compassionate Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. In this role, you will also support training for all Emerald Crest clinical team members. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated nursing professional who wants to make a difference in our residents' lives. Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday-Friday with shared after hours on call rotation.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates care plans for residents.
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological, sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, TMAs, and Nursing Aides.
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Registered Nurse license required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Click Here to apply or apply on cassialife.org/jobs
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran