Sales Consultant, Minneapolis
Do you want to Improve People’s Lives? Come and work at Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities!...
Do you want to Improve People’s Lives? Come and work at Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities!
Title: Care Consultant | Grow profitable revenues by effectively developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to home care referral sources and prospective clients.
Hours: Days, Monday – Friday
Territory: Our service area is the 13 counties of the Twin Cities Metro area. We are looking for someone that is willing to travel throughout Interim's service area based on the business needs.
Become a part of Interim HealthCare and:
- Work with an amazing group of people every day!
- Work independently, out in the field to establish and maintain relationships with our referral sources.
- Make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
- Be a part of a company that has been Improving People’s Lives for more than 40 years.
- Competitive Salary plus commission
- Company Car
- Recognition Programs
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Free Education Courses
- Locally owned and operated
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related subject or equivalent work experience and training.
- Two (2) years successful sales experience with comparable customers
- Home Care and/or Hospice experience preferred
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
https://www.interimhealthcare.com/twincitiesinc for more information
Mission, Vision and Values of Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities:
Our vision is to be the provider of choice for Home Care, Hospice and Personal Care and Support services through our values of integrity, compassion, customer focus, innovation and financial responsibility. Interim’s mission is firmly rooted in its long tradition of helping people maintain their safety, independence and dignity in an environment of mutual respect and compassion. Interim HealthCare’s mission - Improving People’s Lives.
Interim HealthCare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply at https://careers.hireology.com/interimhealthcare-rosevillemn/604099/description