Nurse Manager/ Clinical Coordinator- TCU, Apple Valley $5,000 Bonus
Join our compassionate team at Apple Valley Care Center as a RN Nurse Manager in our TCU Unit! In addition to our generous benefits, such as student loan repayment assistance and scholarships, you will be eligible for a $5,000 Bonus!...
Join our compassionate team at Apple Valley Care Center as a RN Nurse Manager in our TCU Unit! In addition to our generous benefits, such as student loan repayment assistance and scholarships, you will be eligible for a $5,000 Bonus! Apply today to join our family!
Our 4-star rated, 178-bed long-term care and rehabilitation center, is hiring a Full-Time RN Nurse Manager/ Clinical Coordinator to join our team in our TCU unit. In this role, you will manage the clinical care of residents by assigning different tasks to nurses within the department. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels at multitasking, and has excellent customer service skills.
Here at Apple Valley Care Center, teamwork and respect are very important to us. We're passionate about what we do and enjoy serving others. Our staff and residents love walking our beautiful and peaceful grounds. Many people take advantage of our walking paths that border landscaped grounds and a sparkling pond.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday and 4 weekends per year.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
RN Nurse Manager/ Clinical Coordinator responsibilities:
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Manage and assign tasks to nursing staff on the assigned unit.
- Work with the DON to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor in-house transfers, transfers to other facilities, and discharge planning.
- Document and maintain paperwork, referral records, and reports.
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Step in to support the nursing floor and provide direct patient care when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
RN Nurse Manager/ Clinical Coordinator skills and requirements:
- Current MN Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
- 1-2+ years’ of nursing experience in LTC required.
- TCU, LTC, and MDS experience preferred.
- Current knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Click Here to Apply or apply online at cassialife.org/jobs.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran