Service Coordinator, Burnsville
We are currently recruiting for a highly skilled, motivated, and compassionate Service Coordinator to enhance our home care team...
- We are currently recruiting for a highly skilled, motivated, and compassionate Service Coordinator to enhance our home care team.
- The Service Coordinator is responsible for managing Client schedules and providing exceptional customer service as well as fostering a culture of respect, dignity and superior care for our clients.
- Successful candidates will possess strong Organizational skills, time management and communication skills, as well as computer proficiency.
- Our primary goal is to maintain and improve the lives of our clients by providing dedication, compassion and exceptional care that allows them to remain in their homes for years to come! We hope to welcome you to our team.
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
Home Instead of Burnsville
Please contact Sue Johnson 952.882.9300
Apply online or email resume email@example.com
visit us at www.homeinstead.com/505