Memory Care Manager, West St. Paul
The Memory Care Manager role manages and supervises the financial, physical and programmatic operations of Dimensions Community/Unit in meeting the resident’s needs and expectations...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 10th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Seniors from across the West St. Paul area are making plans for full and meaningful lives at The Sanctuary. . The Sanctuary is always looking for qualified team members who share our dedication to our core values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation. One of Ebenezer’s newest managed properties, The Sanctuary at West St. Paul is now hiring! Destined to be one of West St. Paul’s premier senior living communities, the Sanctuary offers both Assisted Living and Memory Care.
The Memory Care Manager role manages and supervises the financial, physical and programmatic operations of Dimensions Community/Unit in meeting the resident’s needs and expectations.
- Provides leadership and supervision to staff, volunteers, and/or students.
- Establishes and supports an environment conducive to the provision of quality services and high-level customer satisfaction.
- Implement and maintain the Dimensions Program.
- Develop program and activities reflective of Dimensions Community/Unit resident interests.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director (ED) and DHS/DON, develops budget, routinely monitors financial activities, and maintains accurate financial records.
- Supports a marketing plan aimed at full occupancy.
- Performs other duties as assigned and directed.
- All clinic practice and delegated duties will be directly supervised by the Director of Health Services.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 Year experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- High level communication skills and ability to interact effectively with older adults
- Active Driver's License and ability to pass MNDOT physical
- 1-3 years experience with memory care individuals
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/75039/memory-care-manager/job