Executive Director, Shakopee
The Executive Director has a primary role of housing leadership and will directly supervise the Licensed Administrator managing the Skilled Nursing Facility of the assigned community...
The Executive Director has a primary role of housing leadership and will directly supervise the Licensed Administrator managing the Skilled Nursing Facility of the assigned community. The Executive Director is responsible for the operations of the CCRC and accountable for overall performance, regulatory compliance, profitability, achievement of goals, satisfaction, quality, the Benedictine Experience, and assuring the Mission and Values of Benedictine are maintained. Ideal candidates will have a strong housing leadership experience.
The Executive Director is responsible for the operations and accountable for operating outcomes of an assigned owned/managed community to ensure regulatory compliance, profitability, achievement of system goals, measurement metrics, satisfaction, quality, Benedictine experience, and assure the mission and values of Benedictine are maintained.
Accountable for the operations of assigned Benedictine owned/managed community to ensure sustainability, regulatory compliance, profitability, high levels of satisfaction of residents, families and associates which align with the mission and values of Benedictine.
- Conducts and reviews findings from internal operational audits and reports, identifies potential problems and as necessary, develops and implements operational improvement plans.
- Manages the selection, training, leadership development and performance of assigned leadership to retain a professional, motivated workforce for assigned community.
- Recruits, screens and hires qualified associates for vacant positions at assigned communities and adheres to affirmative action requirements and hiring practices.
- Works with the Vice President, Operations in the development of the operations tactical plans and executes strategic direction to support the achievement of the long-term goals of Benedictine or the community.
- Actively involved and accountable for integration of actions plans and strategy alignment to achieve intended outcomes.
- Development and implementation of budget for assigned community to ensure the achievement of sustainability and profitability goals.
- Promotes the Benedictine Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing the Mission and Core Values into the day-to-day activities of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, health care administration, or a related field
- Ability to actively relate to the staff, board & community
- Strong leadership, human relations & communication skills required
- Additional Qualifications for Long-Term Care or Continuum Communities:
- Licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator
- Two (2) or more years of long term care administrator experience preferred
- Additional Qualifications for Housing:
- Licensed or meets State specific criteria to operate housing
- Three (3) or more years of housing experience preferred
Apply at https://careers-bhshealth.icims.com/jobs/11240/executive-director---shakopee-living-communities/job