RN - Two nurses needed!, Oakdale
Oak Meadows Senior Living is a FABULOUS place to work, and we want you to join us!...
Two nurses needed!
Oak Meadows Senior Living is a FABULOUS place to work, and we want you to join us!
One full-time and one part-time. (hours are 730-4, and on weekends 9-530p. Rotating/and on-call every other weekend)
You will be working in assisted living, memory care, and occasional independent living. From $28 an hour
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Must be registered and licensed with the State of Minnesota as a RN, and must maintain current unencumbered license with the Board of Nursing.
- At least 1year experience in assisted living or long-term care preferred.
- Working knowledge of the state requirements for the Comprehensive Home Care license or Assisted living with Dementia Care license.
- Is available for on-call medical questions and/or emergencies via phone as assigned.
On-call duty may require the RN to come to the facility to handle a medical emergency. The 24/7 on-call duties are shared by the RN and the Director of Health Services, with additional backup available.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- And more.
Email Elizabeth Miller at email@example.com - for more information
8131 Fourth St N
Oakdale, MN 55128
Oak Meadows is an award winning non-profit with 62 IL, 48 AL and 12 MC. We are a stand alone community that opened on April 1, 1998.