Corporate Sales Consultant, Edina
The Corporate Sales Consultant will provide sales direction and support for Ebenezer housing & health care sites including new construction, owned and managed sites, adult day programs and child care...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating more than 100 years of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Corporate Sales Consultant will provide sales direction and support for Ebenezer housing & health care sites including new construction, owned and managed sites, adult day programs and child care.
This is a full time, benefit eligible position; https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
May need to work evening or weekend if we have special events in the evenings
This position involves extensive local travel
- Supports Ebenezer communities with market information and sales consultation to ensure successful occupancy and customer service outcomes
- Supports site staff in all aspects of the execution of sales and marketing plans
- Monitors and ensures accountability for achieving sales goals
- Provides training and oversight in Eldermark CRM Systems
- Supports and coordinates referral events (i.e. CEU programs, prospect events, etc)
- Keeps abreast of site and market area trends
- Bachelor's Degree; Business/Marketing/Communications, related field; Required
- 3-5 Years of Related Experience; Required
- Senior Housing Experience ; Preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and database management; required
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/73747/corporate-sales-consultant/job