Corporate Marketing Consultant, Edina
This position will develop and support the marketing plans for Ebenezer housing & health care sites including new construction, owned and managed sites, care centers, adult day programs and child care...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 11th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
This position will develop and support the marketing plans for Ebenezer housing & health care sites including new construction, owned and managed sites, care centers, adult day programs and child care..
This is a full time, benefit eligible position- https://www.ebenezercares.org/employee-benefits
Occasional evening or weekends required for events
- Develops, implements, and monitors the effectiveness of marketing plans, budgets and strategies
- Supports site staff in all aspects of execution of marketing plans
- Makes recommendations and supports event planning for assigned sites and programs
- Promotes and maintains Ebenezer brand
- Keeps abreast of market trends
- Collaborates with Ebenezer Marketing and Communications Manager and/or media relations partners to attain media coverage for sites
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience in senior housing or health care sales
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/72847/corporate-marketing-consultant/job