Full Time LPN, Minneapolis
The Kenwood Retirement Community has a rare opportunity for a Full Time LPN in our amazing community!..
FULL TIME LPN- ASSISTED LIVING WITH $3,000 SIGNING BONUS
The Kenwood Retirement Community has a rare opportunity for a Full Time LPN in our amazing community! The Kenwood offers competitive benefits in a rewarding work environment!
JOB SUMMARY: The LPN performs a variety of professional nursing duties in the care of residents that complies with state rules and regulations, and follows established policies and procedures of The Kenwood Retirement Community.
- Works under the direction of the RN to monitor clients’ needs and changes in condition, conducting focused assessments when appropriate and reporting the results to the RN.
- Follows resident care plans/ service plans developed by the RN and consults with RN about client conditions and their treatments.
- Orders, sets up and administers medications and treatments per Kenwood Policies and Procedures.
- Assists RN in orienting, training and mentoring new staff in a professional manner.
- Performs delegated tasks and other duties as assigned by the RN.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing for Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Must be registered and licensed with the State of Minnesota as an LPN, and must maintain current unencumbered license with the Board of Nursing.
- Working knowledge of the state requirements for the Comprehensive Home Care license.
- Must have basic computer experience and/or be willing to learn ECP Homecare software program.
- Must demonstrate leadership skills, time management, organizational skills, good judgement and dependability.
Please email resumes to Jennifer Volkenant, Housing Director. firstname.lastname@example.org