Marketing Consultant, Hopkins
The Marketing Consultant is responsible for marketing the facility by working with prospects and referral sources and executing a marketing plan with the objective of maintaining and exceeding budgeted census and revenue goals...
Why join the team at The Glenn Hopkins?
We offer amazing opportunities to make a positive difference in the lives of others!
Our Core Values of Accountability, Compassion and Teamwork act as our guide in each of our interactions with residents, families, guests and other team members.
We support a culture of personal and professional growth with competitive wages. Our comprehensive benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) retirement plan.
The only thing missing is YOU!
The Marketing Consultant is responsible for marketing the facility by working with prospects and referral sources and executing a marketing plan with the objective of maintaining and exceeding budgeted census and revenue goals.
- Meet or exceeds occupancy goals.
- Meet marketing department standards as outlined in Quality Assurance Process.
- Maintain a minimum call-to-tour conversion ratio of 70% and tour-to-lease ratio of 30%.
- Maintain a Secret Shop score of 90% or better.
- Conduct community tours with prospective residents, families, referral sources and visitors. Is able to explain differentiated place in the market, campus services and pricing.
- Understand and can effectively communicate residency requirements.
- Handle inquiries, conduct tours and execute follow-up (including but not limited to phone calls, home visits, correspondence, re-tours and e-mails) consistent with the Sales Training Program provided by the Director of Marketing and Development.
- Document prospect notes in You’ve Got Leads on a daily basis.
- Assists the clinical staff in coordinating new resident assessments.
- Meet a minimum of 8 times per week with key referral sources identified on the Marketing Plan for the purpose of developing referral relationships.
- Document referral source activities in You’ve Got Leads on a daily basis.
- Keep referral sources informed of apartment availability on a weekly basis.
- Promote and participate in lead generating events for the public and referral sources.
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings.
- Participate in weekly 1-1 meeting with Director of Marketing and Development.
- Actively participate in sales training sessions and implement new skills learned in training.
- Conduct a Competitive Analysis Report on an annual basis.
- Contribute to the development and execution of an annual campus marketing plan.
- Maintain active membership in organizations that generate networking opportunities.
- Maintain prospect and resident confidentiality.
- Conduct all sales and marketing activities within the limitations set by the state of Minnesota.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or minimum 3 years sales or marketing senior housing or community based services.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a lead tracking software.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to self-start and follow through on initiatives with minimal amount of supervision.
- Implements knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
- Knowledgeable of Minnesota’s Fair Housing laws.
- Able to read, write, spell, do basic math, speak and understand English.
Physical Requirements (based on essential responsibilities)
Must be able to continuously perform tasks such as, but not limited to, those listed below:
- Move, push, pull and/or lift objects weighing 10 to 25 pounds.
- Use hands and arms for simple grasping, pushing and pulling
- Perform tasks requiring actions of muscles or groups of muscles to walk, stoop, bend, lift, and to carry objects
- Walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Speak clearly and make self understood in face-to-face interactions
- See objects closely to read directions, instructions, etc.
- Hear normal sounds and voices with some background noise to receive verbal instructions, answer telephones, communicate with others, etc.
Works indoors in a climate-controlled environment majority of the time.
The work schedule and hours may vary from week to week. You may be required to work beyond the normal schedule which includes weekends and holidays.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive; additional details will be specified by the supervisor. The employee will also perform other reasonable business duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Management reserves the right to change job responsibilities, duties and hours as needs prevail.
Great Lakes Management Company is an at-will employer. This job description is a guideline and does not constitute a written or implied employment contract. GLM is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
Apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=bcf9a095-254d-4b45-b4e6-d8e91f28a359&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=382158&lang=en_US&source=CC4