Member Services Coordinator, Minneapolis
Becketwood Cooperative has a full-time position for a Member Services Coordinator...
Becketwood Cooperative has a full-time position for a Member Services Coordinator. The overall role of the position is to provide resources about supportive services, committee support in the coordination of educational, recreational and social programming for the Members of Becketwood Cooperative in consultation with the Executive Manager, the Board of Directors, Staff and Member Leadership.
Some specific roles are:
- Staff liaison to Member Committees for program/activity/excursion planning
- Responsible for supervision of bus drivers, scheduling drivers for Member excursions, scheduling maintenance and other compliance elements for the Becketwood Bus and the drivers (i.e. drug testing, inspections, etc.)
- Assist with any needed coordination efforts for programs/activities/excursions as requested by Member Committees
- Ensure potential Members understand the expectations around cooperative living and that they are ready to manage issues that will arise as they age in place
- Maintain resources for health care services and other support services to offer Members when they are needed/requested
Position can be 32 or 40 hours/week and benefit eligible. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years working with older adults and a degree in a healthcare/social services field or commensurate experience.
Send cover letter and resume to Deborah Richman, Executive Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org