Business Office Manager, Minneapolis
Providence Place is looking to add a Business office Manager to their exciting team!!..
Providence Place is looking to add a Business office Manager to their exciting team!!
The Business Office Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the business office, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and general administration. May also assist in monitoring the delivery of services provided to the residents, developing services and/or programs to meet the needs of the residents within the community. This may include public relations, and marketing.
The shift(s) for this position are as follows: Days
- Minimum of three years experience in business office environment, preferably health care oriented.
- Possess good interpersonal skills: Communicate clearly and confidently, coach and motivate others, handle employee issues, etc.
- Responsible, mature and flexible.
- Have good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Possess the ability to evaluate cost effectiveness and preventative measures.
- Possess ability to balance day to day management of priorities of people, projects, and deadlines.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry.
- Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation
Thank you for applying to Providence Place!
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.
Apply at https://tealwood-senior-living.jobs.net/en-US/search?keywords=&companyf=Providence-Place&facetcitystate=minneapolis,mn&facetcompany=providence%20place