Asst. Director of Nursing, Anoka
The primary purpose of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services is to assess, plan, implement and coordinate the clinical care program in conjunction with the Director of Nursing Services to ensure the highest quality of care is maintained at all times...
The primary purpose of the Assistant Director of Nursing Services is to assess, plan, implement and coordinate the clinical care program in conjunction with the Director of Nursing Services to ensure the highest quality of care is maintained at all times. The Assistant Director of Nursing Services will also supervise the day to day nursing activities in accordance to compliance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility as well as responsible to support, mentor and empower the nursing staff according to the nurse practice act.
Work where you feel at home.
The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is created by nurses, environmental specialists, certified nursing assistants and other team members who love to help older adults feel healthy and at home.
At Volunteers of America, we're also dedicated to creating thoughtful, caring and flexible work environments for our team members. When you begin a career with us, expect the support you need to succeed in your role, respect for your individuality and beliefs, and opportunities for personal and professional development.
When you join our team of exceptional professionals, we'll trust you to do your best each day, and to show compassion and caring for our residents and your fellow team members. In return, you'll be rewarded with a generous array of industry-leading benefits and workplace considerations.
- Directs and oversees day-to-day functions of the nursing staff
- Provide support to the facility by working on-call as directed by the Director of Nursing.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals, problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Serve on, participate in and attend various committee meetings of the facility to which you are assigned (i.e. Infection Control, Quality Assurance, Chemical Restraints, Physical Devices, Wound Care Rounds, Safety Committee etc.).
- Assist with the coordination of staffing patterns, productive nursing hours and worker's compensation as directed.
- Assist the Education Director in identifying educational and ongoing training needs.
- Assist in developing safety standards for the Nursing Service department.
Apply at http://www.jobs.net/j/JjnANLmt or send resumes to Amy Keilen at email@example.com