Clinical Director RN, Litchfield
Ecumen Hospice-Litchfield seeks a Clinical Director to join its team...
**$2,500 Sign on Bonus**
Ecumen Hospice-Litchfield seeks a Clinical Director to join its team. Ecumen Hospice-Litchfield provides in-home and community based services in the Minnesota Litchfield area. Ecumen creates home for older adults wherever they choose to live. Our employees are dedicated to empowering our customers to lead richer, fuller lives and have consistently recognized Ecumen as a “Best Place to Work,” an award by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal.
The Clinical Director is responsible for the management of all direct care staff and ensures that the health and safety of all clients are met. This position will ensure that staff are trained in medical procedures and policies which are current and up-to –date and will also ensure that the facility is in compliance with current regulations and standards.
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Directs and coordinates the department's activities to facilitate continuity of care.
- Oversees the interviewing, hiring, orientation, training, continuing education, and performance management of patient care staff.
- Coordinates departmental activities to ensure timely admissions, treatment, interventions, scheduling, discharge planning, QAPI, utilization review, and resource utilization in compliance with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements ensuring timely and effective patient care and hospice operational outcomes.
- Regularly assesses progress in the achievement of safety initiatives and standards compliance through direct observation and analysis of work area safety rounds; directly involves staff in these activities as well as in the development of corrective actions to increase safety awareness and problem-solving competencies.
- Integrates patient safety into goal-setting and evaluation of individual staff and the department-division; establishes specific measurable goals and provides progress feedback through individual staff member contacts and regular staff meetings to reinforce safety standards and initiatives.
- Effectively forecasts trends and develops strategies for his/her department based on operational, financial and regulatory standards.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing for Registered Nurse
- 3-5 years related experience
- Licensure/Certification Required: Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in which working and must maintain licensure
- Current valid driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident’s Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
- BSN degree
- Senior care experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.
Apply at https://careers-ecumen.icims.com/jobs/18703/clinical-director-rn/job