Assisted Living Health Services Specialist-RN, Edina
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
Are you looking for a nursing challenge that will make a differrence?
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others. Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 10th time, Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Assisted Living Health Services Specialist performs a full range of education, training, supervision, and support services related to clinical services in the Assisted Living environment.
This is a Full Time Position
80 hours per two week pay period
Benefit Eligible: https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html
- Oversees regulaory and clinical compliance
- Participates in the development of Policies and Procedures
- Contributes to managing the nursing department budget
- Provides ongoing support to Assisted Living Sites
- Leads clinical Assisted Living work groups as assigned
- Provides supervision and support for float nurses
- Collaborates across departments to support service excellance and full apartment occupancy
- RN Licensure/Registered with the MN Board of Nursing; Required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Provider from American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross; accepted certifications as follows
-AHA: BLS for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED) Program or BLS Provider - BLS Instructor.
-American Red Cross: CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and/or Healthcare Providers, Life Guarding First Aid/CPR/AED ; Required
- 3-5 Years Experience; Required
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/70263/assisted-living-health-services-specialist-rn/job