Admissions Coordinator, St. Paul
Lyngblomsten Care Center, a 225 bed care facility located in Saint Paul has an opening for a full-time Admissions Coordinator...
About: Lyngblomsten Care Center, a 225 bed care facility located in Saint Paul has an opening for a full-time Admissions Coordinator. Hours are M-F, generally 9am-5pm.
- Giving tours to families & potential residents
- Coordinating referrals from hospitals
- Collecting information about potential residents and relaying info to correct team member for coordination of care
- Completing tasks in preparation for care such as; confirming payor source(s), skill level needs, & obtaining paperwork to fulfill regulatory requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a database to track referrals
- Developing and nurturing a positive relationship with various referral sources
- Bachelor's Degree
- A kind, trustworthy and welcoming professional demeanor/appearance
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to adapt style to individual consumers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be comfortable assisting older adults, those with disabilities and those with diverse cultures and backgrounds
Note: We offer competitive wages and benefits. Come join our team!