Activities Supervisor, New Hope
Be part of the Saint Therese difference! We are seeking an Activities/Program Supervisor to serve seniors with compassionate, supportive care at one of Minnesota's leading nonprofit senior housing and service providers...
Be part of the Saint Therese difference! We are seeking an Activities/Program Supervisor to serve seniors with compassionate, supportive care at one of Minnesota's leading nonprofit senior housing and service providers.
The Saint Therese Difference
Saint Therese is a nonprofit, Catholic senior living and care organization born out of a simple mission: do ordinary things with extraordinary love. For nearly 50 years, we have supported Twin Cities' seniors and their families with innovative programs designed to make life better and more fulfilling. As individual needs change so do our care offerings 'all while creating countless opportunities for physical wellness, spiritual connection and social activities.
- Opportunities for advancement -Grow a life-long career with Saint Therese!
- Comprehensive benefits for staff scheduled 60+ hours/pay period
- Generous paid time off plan
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Scholarships & Tuition Reimbursement
- Renewable $4000 nursing education scholarships available
- Up to $1000 annual reimbursement toward education and training related to the Long-Term Care field
We have five senior communities in New Hope, Brooklyn Park, Shoreview, Robbinsdale and Woodbury that are rich with thoughtful amenities and support. Our compassionate services also reach seniors living in the broader Twin Cities area through home care, outpatient therapies and wellness programs.
Saint Therese making every day extraordinary.
Education: Recreational degree preferred
Experience: Four to five years activities experience in either long term care or senior housing; two to three years supervisory experience
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current and Valid Minnesota Driver’s License
- Skills in crafts, music, art, physical fitness
- Knowledge of small group dynamics
- Skills in flower arranging, seasonal decorating, gardening
- Organizational skills
- Ability to generate enthusiasm during activities and willingness to participate in special events
- Flexibility in working hours to meet the needs of special events
- Ability to learn and develop recreational and therapeutic skills
- Ability to work as a team member with all residence staff
Apply at https://www.sainttherese.org/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, Disabled.