NEW! Full-Time RN – Home Healthcare – HIRING BONUS, Woodbury and St. Paul/Minneapolis
Would you like to create your own schedule and manage your own clients? CareAparent is growing! We currently have RN positions available in the Metro/Northwest Metro Area!...
Would you like to create your own schedule and manage your own clients?
CareAparent is growing! We currently have RN positions available in the Metro/Northwest Metro Area!
CareAparent is an independent home care agency that provides care for seniors and veterans in their homes. We are seeking a full-time RN to conduct in-home assessments and re-evaluations, assist in preparing care plans, perform medication set-ups, supervise HHA's and CNA's and assist with caregiver training.
- Sign-on bonus of $2000 *eligibility requirements
- PTO benefit - up to 10 days per year *eligibility requirements
- Medical Benefit
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts to support family obligations, preferred service area, and other personal needs
- Employee referral bonuses
- Be part of a growing company
- Conduct initial home care assessments, admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits in client homes
- Perform ongoing care and case management for each client including re-evaluations of client needs, care and progress on a regular basis
- Develop a plan of care based on physician orders and initial client assessment - revise and update based on ongoing assessments
- Facilitate appropriate care including referrals to additional services (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy)
- Perform medication set-ups
- Coordinate, oversee, and supervise on-site CNA / PCA / HHA visits and ensure plan of care is being followed
- Report changes in client condition to physicians and Director of Nursing
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation of client visits and clinical records according to CareAparent policy and procedures
- Maintain RN license annually
- Current Minnesota RN license
- Applicants must be able to pass Minnesota Net Study background study, Tuberculosis Screening, and general background investigation
- Previous experience with seniors and client assessments
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Travel to and from client homes
- Valid driver's license and insured personal vehicle
- Experience in home care or assisted living
- Supervisory experience